· The first leaf pickup date will be on November 6th
· The final pick-up will be on 11/27/2023
· The last day to rake leaves to the curb is November 26th.
· All leaves raked to the road after November 26th will be the responsibility of the homeowner to remove prior to snowfall. Please rake ONLY LEAVES to the edge of the road – NO branches, twigs, rocks, bricks, etc. If you have a landscaping service, please make sure they understand this.
· If you have small branches, please put them in a separate pile for pickup. The sticks will be picked up the week of 11/28/23.
· Please do not put sticks or leaves in garbage or recycling containers.
For our Homeowner’s convenience, we have multiple payment options for the Biannual HOA Dues due Jan 31st and July 31st.
HOA Dues Invoices are emailed to Homeowners a month prior to their due date and can be paid Online from the invoice link with a Credit Card or ACH payment.
HOA payments can be also be paid via check and mailed to DBA PO Box 8605 Michigan City, IN 46361
Located on the southeast shore of Lake Michigan, Duneland Beach is a residential community of approximately 200 homes situated throughout the tree covered dunes. Duneland has a shoreline of approximately 1 mile and a maximum depth of 3/4 of a mile. Residents tend to be a mixture of mostly permanent residents and individuals visiting the beach area on weekends or for the summer, the latter group mostly individuals from nearby Chicago.
Duneland Beach maintains an association-owned beach, water system and road ways along with other privatized services.
We’ve changed our look. Welcome to the new look of dunelandbeach.net. We’re still the same site with the same content and more. If you have any questions or suggestions please use the contact form below to contact us.
Learn about the Duneland Beach Organization and find helpful information. Click Here
Discover some of the best spots on the beach, learn about Duneland, and more. Click Here
If you would like to ask a question, send a message, or share a comment with the association, please reach out to us by filling out the form on this page. A member of the association will promptly follow up with your submission. Thank you!
– Duneland Beach Association